Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday 21 February 2012

In Other News

Following on from Lucy's Fugly fabric party. I swapped fabrics with Lisa over at In The Boon Docks. She sadly still hasn't received hers, but yesterday I got mine in the post =D


I surprisingly don't have many of these colours in my stash so it was nice to receive these. I have no idea what to make with them yet, but I'm sure I'll think of something =D


Also in the post, which I forgot to mention, which actually came last week. I got lazy with posting and forgot I had even taken pictures of them. I ordered these from eBay too and here's what I got. I didn't pay much for them either which is good as I love a bargain!
These are little 4" squares 

Also 4" square but soo cute!

These are various sizes I got from a scrap job lot

The rest of the scrap lot.

These are 8" squares. Not a huge fan of batiks. 

More 8" squares

Even more 8" squares.
I've added the majority in with my stash, but the batiks I've left to one side. I can't say I like them, which means I most probably won't  use them. So if anyone would like to add them to their own stash let me know....

1 comment:

  1. I love that fugly fabric I got some also and made a great quilt top and a Fug Runner out of it you can see them here

    http://richardquilts.blogspot.com/2012/02/fug-runner-and-new-star.html

    They are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D