Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday 16 February 2012

My new fabrics.

Ordered from Eternal Maker I received my new bundle of FQ's and Half metres. Plus a sewing starter kit

The package. It took me a while to get into it. After taking off the plastic there was tape and cardboard. Then more tape and cardboard then finally my fabrics and set.

Fabric!!!!!!!!!

Yes I ordered a varied selection

More of the selection

The starter set.


You can see the collection better on the my fabrics page =D. I still have a few more packages to be delivered, but I have to wait till next week or so for those.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you had fun. I like Olfa cutters they hold up better than the rest. I love the apple and the funny tree or dandalion fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know been buying too much need to take a shopping break. I loved the apple fabrics I got a small piece of one and thought I have to find this!

    ReplyDelete

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D