Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday 28 February 2012

Up for trade?

So not so long ago I bought these two books. When I got them they weren't as I expected them to be. I thought about selling them on eBay, but my mother said the fees they take might be too high so try something else.
If anyone is interested in trading something for them please let me know.

The first book is Patch-Cath Kidston. I haven't used the free gift, that's still in the book. It just wasn't the type of book I thought it would be and doesn't suit my style.

The second book is Snuggle Up-Beth Merrill Kovich, Retta Warehime. I got this book on sale. This too wasn't to the style I thought the quilts would be in. Its the more technical quilts for advanced quilters. 

There are just these two. So if you or you know someone who might be interested in them email me and let me know. =D

2 comments:

  1. I have a book I got imported from America from my mum, which looked like it would be her style but wasn't. Are you interested in a swap? It is this one: https://www.softexpressions.com/software/books/SurprSimQlts.php
    The webpage shows you some of the quilts in the book :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left a comment but it's disappeared! I have a book I am hoping to trade: https://www.softexpressions.com/software/books/SurprSimQlts.php
    I got it for my mum but it wasn't her style. Let me know if you're interested :) x

    ReplyDelete

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D