Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday 18 March 2012

Anyone Want to Swap???

So I've been making Granny Square blocks and have a lot of squares left over . What I'd like to do is swap the squares I currently have for some new ones...to give someone or a few people a chance to use these fabrics, but in the same colour groups. All squares are 2.5". To make it easier for you to cut for the swap, you can divide the number by 4 as that's how many it is to make a charm square, so less cutting for you.

Here are the colours I have and the fabrics to show you exactly what you'll be getting.

There are 46 squares in Red/Orange/Yellow Gone
 There are 80 squares in Pink/Purple/White other Gone
 There are 14 squares in Black Gone
 There are 32 squares in Green/BlueGone
I'm keeping them in their groups as there are different amounts of each individual square in a pattern. So If you're interested either email me with a group or groups you'd like or leave me a comment here.

I also have two books available to swap. Both are in new condition and the Patch Book still has the free gift included in the book. They weren't the style of book I was expecting, so one of you may appreciate the patterns more

Snuggle Up-8 Lap quilts to warm your home

Patch-Cath Kidston

This will work on a first comment/email basis so you'll have to be quick if you want them =D

7 comments:

  1. I'd like to swap with the first two groups. If I understand this right, I need to send you the same number in the same color group?

    Smelkoski (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea to swap was not so smart when I did my Granny Squares. I sewed together more then 1600 squares for the 4 quilts I plan to finish (one finished the other 3 just piles of blocks right now) depending on Julia's plans I hope to get a couple of the tops sewn together this weekend.

    http://richardquilts.blogspot.com
    http://trackmyshows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello - I would love to swap with you too! I'll swap you for the black and white squares. Want to contact me to let me know what I can provide to you? Are you in the UK as well? amysalbums2004@yahoo.com. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun idea for a swap. Your blog is so cute...love the ribbon pics (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello again - can we swap the blue/greens too? I certainly have more of those than the black/white ones :) Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun idea! I don't need granny squares, but I would love to send you some of (plentiful) fabric in the color ways you need - let me know - you know where to find me ;) Consider it a "most loyal reader" award!

    ReplyDelete

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D