Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday 24 March 2012

Ideal Home Show!!

Today I was out at the Ideal Home Show with Mother and Older Brother! We had a good time walking around checking all the stalls out! Grabbing free samples of the food-albeit small samples! However it was still a great day. We met a few chefs and food authors! I got their autographs and pictures. We even met for all the UK people Suzi Perry from the Gadget Show!! She was really friendly!

My Mother and Brother got a picture with Suzi too...I sadly was taking the picture

A great day out, lots of gizmo's and gadgets...food and fashion! All you UK bloggers should check it out! If not this year then make a date for next year!

3 comments:

  1. You gadabout! You should have got your brother to do the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This show looks like it was alot of fun. I love all the cakes, but I bet you could do one of those.

    ReplyDelete

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D