Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday 23 March 2012

Versatile bloggger Award!

Wow another award!! This time Presented to me by my new friend Cameron at Cameron Homemade!! I always pop over and read her blog when she makes a post as she always has some great projects...most of which I have in my bookmark bar! She has also swapped some random things with me which is great as I love swapping!!

The Versatile Blogger Award is a great way to introduce different bloggers to each other and to promote quality blogs that awardees and their readers may not have discovered otherwise.

If nominated, you have been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award. Here are the instructions for the lucky participants:
Nominate 15 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award.
In the same post, add The Versatile Blogger Award.
In the same post, thank the blogger that nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
In the same post, include this set of rules.
Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
Choose 15 other bloggers! - 15 really you have got to be kidding!! All those links!! 

Ok so here goes nothing....grumble groan! It took me a while but here's my list. These are bloggers I speak to on a regular basis who have given me some great advice and inspiration!!

Richard- Richard Quilts
Elizabeth-Pieceful life
Kristy-Quiet play

Wow that was not an easy feat grabbing all those links! I have yet to post on their blogs....

Oh and seven random facts about me...

1.I hate the smell of flowers!!- I like seeing flowers in pictures, but up close and personal! No way. The smell is horrible! I would not be amused if a guy bought me flowers..Paper ones yes...real ones NO!!!

2. I'm Lactose Intolerant! I have Soya milk....lacto free cheese.....soya custard.....Sorbet instead of ice cream...Dark chocolate at least 70% or higher!

3. I love scraps!! LOVE  them..I have  box with them in some are only 1" in size, but I can't throw them away!! If you would like to send your tiny scraps my way I'd be happy to receive them!

4. I still have all my teddies from when I was younger! Bear in mind I am only 22....They sit in my bookshelf...which should have books in but hey they needed a place! Plus there are books in the shelf...both of them....

5. I love collecting snowglobes!! Whenever I go on holiday I have to buy a snowglobe from the country..no matter how big or small I must get one!! Also fridge magnets! Our fridge is well travelled

6. I only started sewing at the end of February! My friend Fiona and I plan to start up a business next year so we're both planning and making things to get ready for then. I've got a long list of the things I plan on making. Lets see if I get them all done!

7. This Sunday I'll have my first driving lesson! So watch out people of England..here I come!


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for this. I have received a couple rewards in the past and have been lazy and not yet posted about it and re-awarded I guess now is the time to do it. Thanks again for this.

    Richard Healey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Cherie! I'm honored that you chose me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! How did the driving lesson go?

    ReplyDelete

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D