Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday 21 June 2012

The Sneak peak reveal!

Yesterday I showed you this sneak peak

However in the mail I got this awesome package courtesy of the ALFALC Swap from Deanna a great selection of fabrics, zippers, buttons and Candy!! =D





Now I can show you the reveal! 4 more zippered pouches! I had fun making these and will probably make more later in the year! My shop stock is coming along nicely. I may open before Christmas so people can possibly purchase some handmade items from me.







When I get some more labels I'll fuse them to the inside of the pouches...I need to get a few different ones for various items..anyone know any good places to get custom labels?

I finally decided to tackle the things on my WIP pile, starting with the blocks for the circular pillows Father suggested I make.
I had enough HSTs to make 4 of them , one I showed previously (but you can see it here with the others)





I think I'll start making some bags next! I have a magazine with some marked pages, so watch this space --->                         <------- HAH!

Siya'll tomorrow =D


4 comments:

  1. Those pouches are cute, I have had custom labels made by JennifersJewels on Etsy she does a great job. here's the addy to her shop. http://www.etsy.com/shop/JennifersJewels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god the mushroom print material is SO cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you are mighty busy making all those cute pouches. Love your blocks and all the goodies you received! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pouches are super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D