Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday 29 July 2012

Reverse, Reverse....

Yup that's what my driving lesson was like! Today was bay parking. I went wide on one attempt and couldn't quite manage to straighten out my wheels to make things better. My driving is slowly improving, though roundabouts still freak me out. So many cars! I'm not huge on stop lights either, there is some apparent line where you're supposed to stop, I never see this line and end up stopping way before it so my instructor informed me. I'm no good with T junctions either, again there are many stop lights and you have to move out into a box to go in a certain direction. I still have to start practicing for my theory test. I'll have to fish out the book and CD.....

Sewing wise I sorted out some colour schemes for my wedges, you'll have to wait and see how they turn out =P

I'd also like to thank everyone who commented on my post yesterday. You were all a great help and gave me a lot of insight on what sizes to be making my quilts in the future. 

For those looking for my giveaway you still have 5 days to enter, so hop on over and good luck!

Siya'll tomorrow =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D