Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday 22 August 2012

A review and a celebration

Today was a fun day! I got a bit of sewing done before we left out

Then Father dropped us off at the cinema...I don't actually think he's been to one like ever.....
We watched the new Batman movie! Overall I would rate it 9.5 out of 10. There was good action, a decent back story as well as car chases and things blowing up! 
You can check it out here

After the movie we walked back home at a nice leisurely pace...which took us about 20 minutes surprisingly, getting in just after 6
I made Mother's birthday cake Lemon and poppy seed I haven't tried any yet as my tummy was feeling odd. So I had tea instead. I'll let you know how it is tomorrow.

After dinner Mother opened her cards and present
She was so happy when she opened the wrapping paper! She exclaimed "My bears" Father gave her an odd look. (the gold pillow was not one of the gifts, but a long going Christmas present from years past.....)

Well I'm waiting for my phone to update....I'm hoping when it does I'll be able to send picture messages again...the update claims it will be able too....guess I'll find out!

Siya'll tomorrow =D


5 comments:

  1. Oh, Cherie, look at that contented look on your Mother's face......Perfect! That look is enough to let you know you did well on the gift for her. I love those little hearts up there but am having difficulty deciding on their size....are they pincushion size, or sachets, or cushions??? Whatever they are....they are pretty.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mom looks like she loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your momma your a good daughter!

    ReplyDelete

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D