Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday 27 August 2012

Eye Spy with my little Eye...

So today we went on a fun train journey to go on the London Eye!! Father actually came with us for once as he usually stays home when we go anywhere!!!
We had to hop on a number of trains before reaching Waterloo. We had to queue in a long line to get out tickets then we were ushered into the 4D experience show. The Younger Giant did not want to go inside and refused to put on his glasses when we were in the theatre. The show was OK, they had water and bubbles spraying at you as you watched the show, as well as some mist swirling around your legs....
We then walked quickly to grab a place in line for the London Eye (I'm pretty sure Mother cut in front of someone...) It started to rain slightly as we were going up the longer queue, there was a bag  check then a little 5 min wait then we were in the pod at 11.30am. Since it was raining it was hard to get decent pictures without the rain drops being in them too! I even forgot my memory card for my camera and so had to take pictures with my phone...not amused the zoom feature is terrible!!!
Here are a few snaps to see the rest check out My Flickr set





My Momma, The Younger Giant, Father and the Older Giant


We got back home around 3ish as Father wasn't up for much walking. Mother wanted to go on the Ducktours bus, but the next available time was 2 hours away so we left there and got the train back. She said she'd book for us to go on there another time. 
We also booked to go and see the new Spiderman movie on Wednesday at our local cinema.

I finally finished those Liberty scrappy log cabin blocks here are a few of them. I have started to cut some lining fabric for the rainbow blocks.....not too sure what to line these ones with as my linen is almost done =C



I'm also working on a quilt design to use my Echo prints.  I'm saving to get the Bella prints to go with them as they will all look awesome together. I really need to work on some swap items!!!

Siya'll tomorrow =D

4 comments:

  1. WOW! The Giants are really tall! I loved all your photos in this post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a good day. I've been on the London Eye and it was awesome. Love your Liberty logcabins

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a great day in London! You must feel very safe with the Giants around you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like a great day! Is the Ferris wheel the Eye? I love Ferris wheels, and I would love to go on one so big!

    ReplyDelete

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D