Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday 21 October 2012

The Santa of spades....

I didn't really feel up to sewing. My legs are oddly numb and pressing down on the foot pedal would not have helped much.
Instead I pulled out my card making supplies and whipped up a few more cards....

The following pictures contain mess of a graphic nature, if you are shy to mess please avert your gaze now. Also if you are not up for seeing anything with a Christmas themed nature also avert your gaze now...YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED......










I prefer the more simple stylish approach...they may be too simple, but hey I like them that way. I'm leaving it at 10 just encase they don't sell to well and I'm stuck with a load of cards....I really still need to get postage sorted...hopefully before Christmas....I may have to look out for a fair/bazaar to sell some wares...
Work has really cut my sewing time down. I used to be sewing all the time, building up my stock and being able to try new things. Now I'm always tired and have a lack of motivation after work to get anything done.

Hopefully I get some things done before the time!

Siya'll soon =D

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards you have been working so hard. Sorry to hear your foot was numb. I hope you are feeling better:)

    ReplyDelete

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D