Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday 23 June 2014

The stars are bright tonight.....

It's only me again with yet more finishes to share. I'm running out of things to make now! My WIP pile is going down....anyone have some quick makes they would like to share?  Comment them here. =1 Here it's 10pm so my title makes sense in this part of the world!


I started these when I was recovering from my operation. I was bored during the day and these passed the time perfectly/ Mind you the shapes were already basted...it was just the case of sewing...more sewing....stuffing....even more sewing....buttoning and they were done!
I do love pincushions and they can be made in such fun shapes!

I've rambled long enough....See you all later

Cherie! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D