Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday 11 July 2014

Colour Scheme- The not Quite Rainbow...

 This Colour Scheme is to be the starter of my HST project also being tied in. I scoured the internet trawling through Pinterest boards like a crazed Quilter.... looking for eye catching HST designs. I sketched out a few on that funky graph paper (I once used to hate!)
I wasn't sure what to make at first with all the HST's I cut so I pondered for a while.....

Then Thought hmmmm ..they could possibly be coasters.....perhaps mini quilts, cushion covers.....pouches......HST hexies......

They are only 3" I thought pouches would look good....so got to sketching...

 8 HSTS for the front 8 for the back....border with linen...... Then I remembered I have not got that much linen....and only 8" zippers...hmmmmm

Watch this space

Cherie =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D