Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday 5 July 2014

Colour Schemes -Berry


For this quilt I wanted to do something to really show off the prints. I was umming and ahhing for quite some time before deciding to do a Triangle Quilt.
I grabbed some cardboard, stationary, my sketch pad and notebook and got to work on the Quilty Maths
The templates (ignore ones to right....)

Quilt Maths

Quilt layout plans...

More Quilty Maths....
Then was onto cutting the fabrics. I realised I had some Triangles left over from my Wedge Cushions so I took a few of them to use to boost my fabric selection...

So many scraps left over..but I have something planned for those...

So all fabrics and plans for this quilt are under way..

Watch this space

Cherie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D