Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday 1 July 2014

Fresh Sewing Day

It's little young me with my Fresh Sewing Day Finishes for last Month Linking up today with Lily's Quilts
Lily's Quilts

1.Pincushions

2.Quilts in Progress

3,DP16 Quilts

4.Charm Quilts



June was quite the productive month for finishes if I do say so myself. I got more finished that I thought I would considering the pleasant Trip to the Hospital....

July is set to be the start of a Brand New Project...
Colour Scheme Projects


Behind the scenes I have been sketching away like a crazy mad person....even going as far as to buying a set of colouring pencils! I have lots a pictures to share in upcoming posts so...

Watch this space 

Cherie =]

Also linking up to
Fresh Poppy Design

No comments:

Post a Comment

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D