Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday 25 July 2014

I am an Instragramaholic!

It is so much easier to pick up my phone and snap a picture. I find in some cases the picture quality better than that of my camera.....I have been sewing, ironing cutting away like crazy.....
I also Passed my Driving test!!!!

I thought you could use pictures from Instagram on here...but alas you can not... to see all the rest you can follow me on Instragram. Click the rather large icon to the right or follow me @ibecheraldine

I remembered you can use mobile blogger to add pictures and create posts! I am also an Idiot!

One awesome girlie at work left! I couldn't believe it when she told me, she was like a sister to me. I made her some gifts to remember me by!

Progress on the Citrus berry Quilt!







Yes I am guilty of working on yet another project...I figured get all the blocks made then you'll just have to sew the quilt tops together....cut wadding and backing and pow instant quilt.....hahahahaha!! I still haven't found fabric to back the Citrus Quilt help!

Well I'm off to go searching the web....Then I'll go bed....work tomorrow!!

Watch this space!

Cherie =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D