Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday 17 July 2014

The Purge pouches!

If you follow me on Instagram you can see the progress of my purge pouches..I blogged about them a few days ago here: In this very post!

Well I'm happy to say they are all done! Picture bombardment!!








I used interfacing on some of them and then quilt wadding on others. On at least 6 there is a mix of both either with the bottoms being interfacing and the tops being quilt wadding/ reversed. I like the shape the interfacing gives to the bottom half of the pouch. It was however a nightmare to sew....I think the one I bought was a little too thick...but it did the job...I would maybe use it for straight edged pouches next times or solely for the bottom of these pouches....
Mother said I should make some smaller ones.... I'll have to think about that

Now to decide what to make with the leftover pieces of fabric......

Watch this space...

Cherie =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D