Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday 10 July 2014

The Purge

I'm pretty sure a horror movie was named after it......

the Purge

Rachel over at Stiched In Color is hosting a purge along. I'm totally joining. I probably haven't looked at all the fabrics in my stash since I got them to be honest. As you know I'm working on a colour project, but throwing some more things into the mix won't hurt. 
Like Rachel I pulled out all the fabrics that I just wasn't feeling....



I then spotted the little sewing pouch Blogged About Here I'd made some years back and thought hmmmmm that pouch may be just the project......for the life of me could I find the templates!!! Um no..So I had to draft up some more....



Newspaper is not just for reading you know! I then sorted those fabrics into piles with some zippers....of which I need more of.....

The scraps will be put to use...or swapped....or hurled into a box until next year......

Watch this space

Cherie =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D