Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday 23 February 2015

Colour Project quilt progress!!

So this weekend I decided it was high time to get my Colour Project 
quilts finished up as well as the Berry Indie Romance Quilt. After it nearly being a year of starting them. I got distracted and they were neglected! So I thought before I start a new lot of quilts I should finish up the old lot first!!!
They are currently all backed and sewn pillow case style...you may remember I don't do binding!














Now all that's left to do is trim them all up....Turn them right side out.....Iron them within an inch of their quilty lives...Then Quilt them.....



Watch this Space

IBeCheraldine =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D